At Preferred EAP we offer in-person and virtual counseling and coaching for a wide array of personal problems – for almost anything that can turn stress into distress, a bad day into a bad week.
People come to us for a wide-range of problems and challenges including:
- Marital, family and work-place conflict or relationship difficulty
- Communication problems with significant others or co-workers
- Feelings of depression or anxiety
- Work related issues and job stress
- Major life adjustments
- Concerns about drug or alcohol abuse
- Anger management
- Balancing work and family
- Grief and mourning issues
- Stress management
- Difficulties in achieving personal or professional goals
And most seek help early in the course of their problem's development, before things got out-of-control, and, as a result experience positive outcomes.
At Preferred EAP appointments – days and evenings – are usually available with 3 days – on the same day if it’s urgent.
Our location is convenient – just a few blocks from the 15th Street exits of Route 22. And if you live outside the greater Lehigh Valley we have regional and national affiliated providers so that most times you need not travel more than ½ hour.